My Home

Report a Repair



To report a gas escape or for gas emergencies please ring the Freephone number 0800 111 999 and then call us on 0300 123 2100. Do not report these emergency issues online.


To report a repair you can Email: providing your name, address, contact number and repair issue (giving as much information as possible).


You can also report a repair by:


Phone: 0300 123 2100


Write or visit us at: 

Valleys to Coast Housing Ltd
Tremains Business Park
Tremains Road
CF31 1TZ




For emergency help outside of office hours you can call our Emergency Service on 0300 123 2100.